SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is my 2009 Husqvarna SM510R. Bought it new in August 2009 from Motohio in Columbus, OH. Oil change at 200 mi, 600 mi, and again at 800 while in for it's first full scheduled service done by Motohio. (This service was everything listed in the Husky service manual. Valves checked, everything greased, re-torqed, oil/filter change, etc...)

Purchased with factory power up kit installed. Currently has 1400 miles on it. Replaced rear tire around 1100 miles with a Battleaxe. Put Zeta hand guards on with gold Pro-taper CR-HI bend bars and supermoto engineering sliders. Mounted Custom Dynamics LED strips to hand guards, and an Edge2 tail light and small LED pod style turn signals to clean up rear end. Also have 3rd brake light flasher with 40+ modes of stobe/flash to rear tail light (Flashes quickly when you apply brake peddle, then will stay on solid. Has many different combinations for your liking to easily program.) Always ran fresh 93 octane with Star-tron additive in it.

Runs very strong as expected. Always easily starts in any temperature condition, as expected. Very clean, a "new" bike for not a new bike price. Not quite sure what is fair price at this point, but would like to get $6000 (lets start there.) as I want to get a 11 TE449 as I would like to combine 2 bikes into one machine.

Please PM me for my email/phone if you're interested! Willing to drive fairly far to meet if need be (can work out the details later). I am at my parents house in Pittsburgh, PA every weekend or in Saint Marys, PA during the week, so I can meet from either location and anywhere in between.

Pics:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Blaze, PM'ed.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Took a deposit on the bike this morning. As of right now I'm considering the bike sold.

Thanks

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I still have the bike, but there is a deposit down on it and I'm waiting for the title at this point.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts