SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2008 Ducati Hypermotard with 1150 miles. Bike is mint/showroom condition. Garaged and sees very little riding time. Added frame sliders and removed evaporative canister, other than that all stock. Properly broken in and first factory service performed at Duc Pond Motorsports. Next service due at 7500 miles. Balance of 2 year factory warranty good until April of 2010.

I have the title in hand, and it's priced for a quick sale at $12000. Factor in MSRP, fees, and first service, and you're saving over $1000. Willing to consider trades. I'm looking for a GSXR750 and/or a supermoto (KTM/Husky). Will consider two bike trades, or trade + cash. Email with questions or offers, and I'll get back to you. mfosterdm at gmail dot com. Bike is located about 5 minutes from Summit Point.

·
Registered
33 Posts
son of a bish!! Didn't even let me ride it before you sell it! :)

Cripes always sells bikes that are showroom clean with low miles!

Bump for a good guy.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hmm, it would appear that IE is having trouble with these image links, but Firefox is fine. If you're interested and can't see the pics, email me and I'll send you a link to the gallery.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
IE had a problem with those links that Firefox didn't. Here are some new ones that IE should like:

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
I have a '06 GSXR750. Little over 3k on it. Mint. What would you be looking for cash wise?

·
Registered
406 Posts
i have a 2006 Ninja ZX-6R (636), and a '99 KTM 200exc supermoto (street legal, with dirt setup).

·
Registered
27 Posts
Got an 07 GSXR 1000, yellow/silver.
3000 miles, akra pipe, pazzo levers, slider,spools, ss brake lines for front and pads some more stuff.
Wanna do it?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Didn't like the Hyper & looking for a supermoto instead?
Can't afford to have the hyper and buy a new race bike. As little as I've been riding, I want to use a supermoto for short fun rides around the farm roads near my house. The hyper is a blast to ride, but I'd have to be crazy to take it on the track and try to race lightweight with it. One crash and I'd be out the cost of a new race bike. lol

·
Registered
269 Posts
Can't afford to have the hyper and buy a new race bike. As little as I've been riding, I want to use a supermoto for short fun rides around the farm roads near my house. The hyper is a blast to ride, but I'd have to be crazy to take it on the track and try to race lightweight with it. One crash and I'd be out the cost of a new race bike. lol
Makes sense, I was just curious about how you liked it. Good luck w/the sale.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts