SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey dudes,

I sold my DR-Z and bought this bike less than one month ago. It is truly freaking awesome. It feels as fast as my 2005 CRF450R Supermoto racer did but it's completely registered / insured and street legal! I was planning on taking it racing but now my priorities have changed and I'm contemplating getting out of bikes for a while.

Bike comes with, from the factory, two different tail light assemblies, I took the one from the picture off and installed the sharper looking one. It also comes with an extra front and rear sprocket (-1 +2) and some random carb bits.

I broke it in, took it to a local engine builder and his dyno, got it tuned, changed the oil and bought a scott's stainless filter for it. The valves were also checked and are in spec. I have the receipt for this work.

This is a pic from day 1, looks different (better) now with the other tail light.

I paid $8400 Canadian + $560 for dyno tuning + scott's oil filter.

Looking to get $8200 canadian as this is essentially a new bike. Tuned for 2200 feet. Motor currently has 4 hours and approximately 200kms which equates to 125 miles.

Thanks,

tawheed

·
Registered
116 Posts
I'll definately be watching this one, hopefully it's around in a few weeks! Just in the process of selling my KTM, we'll see what the wife says. :rofl:

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'll definately be watching this one, hopefully it's around in a few weeks! Just in the process of selling my KTM, we'll see what the wife says. :rofl:
I'll take some fresh pics with the new tail light assembly tomorrow if you're interested

·
Registered
6 Posts
are you interested in trades?? If so i have a 07 bmw g650 xmoto

·
Registered
61 Posts
NIce bike. All interested PM me for pics of my 08 FE550E with dirt and SM set up. asking $6500 for the whole thing. In ATL GA.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts