SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does not run! Motor is seized...don't know if its bottom or top end. Ran perfectly on up until I heard a not so loud pop, then nothing! Can't cycle the piston with the spark plug out. Don't have the time nor the patience to fool with it. Approx 90 hours/3000 miles on bike. STM slipper clutch, Fast by Feracchi hub, uncorked and jetted by ToyTech, acerbis hanguards, new Motomaster flame rotor and ebc pads up front. M3's. Great condition.$4250

·
Registered
129 Posts
uh oh, you dropped the price..

id pick it up in a hear beat but im still trying to get more money together

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's my bottom selling price...she'll become a garage queen/project...I'll get around to fixing her sooner or later

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ixnay on the sale of my Husky....she's getting fixed as we speak....ya'll missed out on a steal!

·
Registered
129 Posts
damn.. i called fast by ferracci today too to get a quote

good luck sellin it after its fixed! im sure you could get at least 6500 then

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Update

Motor is being COMPLETELY rebuilt. The dealer found too much damage for me to list so I am investing a fortune in a complete rebuild. The motor will be NEW when finished. I'm not even gonna break it in for one month...if it doesn't sell I'm gonna keep it. New price is $5500 firm

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
New Engine!

Just got the quote....$2600 to repair the motor. It's getting a new piston/cylinder kit, gasket kit, a set of new cases w/new bearings, crank was perfect, y pipe mod and too many other parts to mention. Price $5500 takes it:thumbup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts