SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am taking the plunge and going to pick up a KTM 690 so the DR has to go. It is a

2005 DR650 with approximately 8300 miles (extremely well taken care of) I bought this bike from the original owner who used in for the street only. I put approximately 1600 miles on it since I bought it which around 800 of them were offroad. There are some scratches here and there and 2 small dents in the tank but nothing horrrible. Please see photos for details. All documents are labeled and filed in a 3 ring binder including maintenance records. Full service manual. The swing arm and rear end of the bike was just taken apart and greased. Valves checked regualr as well as oil changed. This bike is set up perfect and needs nothing. I did however take the bark busters off and put them on my girlfriends YZ, she is learning and is going to need them

I am asking $3500 for the bike, title in hand. Please PM me or email me if you are interested or have any questions [email protected] The bike is located in NYC.

FMF Q exhaust, (stock included)
Drilled air box and K&N filter
Dynojet jet kit
Extended fuel screw
Heavy duty springs front and rear, (.46 front and 7.1 rear) (stock included)
Skid plate
Bar risers, New Bars, New Grips (stock bars included)
DRZ250 Rear Brake Light
Suzuki Rear Rack
Fork brace
Sm front fender (2 extra stock blue ones)
14, 15, 16 front sprocket
KTM twins folder mirror
Seal Savers
Set of Trail Wing Tires (front 70% rear 30% left)
Dunlop 606 rear and Dunlop 908 front, like new.
Misc other parts (filters, pads, etc??)

·
Registered
936 Posts
Jolly is a great guy. I bought my SMR from him and he is very up front about everything, and REALLY takes care of his shit.

Bump for great price on a great bike :thumbup:

·
Registered
920 Posts
+1 for Jolly being a great guy.

He takes awesome care of his stuff. Im glad to here youre going to get your dream bike Jolly :thumbup:

I wish I had the extra $. Id love to have some form of tard on the road and this looks sweet.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Has anyone mentioned that James is the man? Cuz he is.

I've bought from him and sold to him. He's a totally stand up guy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts