SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is my 2005 CR85/ CR100. I have been road racing Formula 4 with it in CMRA. Although it's a blast to race, the 90lb kids on Ninja 250s and RS100s or RS150Rs ( Honda RS125 chassis with either a built 85cc two stroke or a CRF150r motor in them) have been killing me.

I believe this used to belong to another SM Junkie member that racd it in SEMRA.

It has:

- Traxxion Dynamics lowered suspension
-3hrs on an Eric Gorr "mo better" 100cc top end.
-FMF SST pipe with stock silence
-Protaper bars with handguards
-Excel rims 3.5 front and rear on OEM hubs
-Michelin slicks with lots of time left to go on them.
-CRF450r twin piston front caliper and EBC oversize rotor (270mm I think)
-V Force III reeds.
-Vortex 40T rear sprocket for the big tracks and a 51 rear for the small tracks.
-a few extra front sprokets
-Also have another 85cc top end with approx 20hrs on it- no damage- just replaced it with the Eric Gorr
- Extra new clutch plates, the ones in it are fine I just though some extra would be good to have around.

A few weeks ago I had the bike dyno'd. It made 20.68hp on 50/50 93 octane pump gas and VP C-12 with Motul 800 double ester premix at 30:1. Dyno results vary and some may say that their bike made a gazillion HP on such and such dyno but I think this dyno is pretty accurate. The dyno owner said it was the second most powerful mini he has dyno'ed next to a built KTM 105.

Anyway, $2500. please only seriously interested inquiries. Only trades considered are a KTM Duke or a DRZ 400sm with some cash on my end.

Thanks.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump- price reduction $2200.00

Get it now for $2200.00. That's as low as its gonna go.

I suppose next will be parting it out.

looking at
$1000.00 plus shipping for wheels, tires, sprocket and rotors.

$350.00 plus shipping for the forks and the shock (reworked by traxxion dynamics).

$250.00 plus shipping for the spare top end

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Price reduced Again-Last chance

I'll take $1650.00 cash for it... It's just taking up space in the garage.

I've already sold the spare top end.

You can't even get a clapped out CR85 in dirt form and the SM wheels for $1650.00...

PM for paypal and arrange for your shipping.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
thats a goddamned D E A L!

i love my eric gorr 100cc motor in my cr 85. some one should jump on this.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Damn! Hella steal. You still willing to part the wheels kit? :D

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Scottie, Macco,

At this point I'd like to get it out of the garage. If you really want the wheels quoted for 1k... I guess ill figure something else out for the rest of the bike.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lots of part out PM ?s

I think $1650 is a great price for the whole bike. I've been getting a lot PMs about parting the bike out. I reduced the price so much because I just want to get the whole bike out of the garage. someone please just buy the whole bike.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Oh I see, well I have stock parts to swap if it will help? 1K shipped to FL?

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
Although it's a blast to race, the 90lb kids on Ninja 250s and RS100s or RS150Rs ( Honda RS125 chassis with either a built 85cc two stroke or a CRF150r motor in them) have been killing me.

I'm just not seeing that! Anyways, bump for a beast of a mini sumo.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Congrats! If it was bought for $1650 hella lucky guy.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts