SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a fully race built 150F electric start motor built by Engines Only. Its the first of his new 13/1 compression JE forged psiton. This motor is fully ported, custom ground cam and fully rebuilt with all new parts. It was modded to add an oil cooler as well. I have attached pictures of motor, invoice, and dyno sheet. The motor is New Jersey Mini GP F2 class legal and was dynoed in a bike for the purpose of testing and tuning. It made 16.77HP at rear wheel and was told by frank that it will make more with MR fuel and break in. It will include start motor and harness. Just my invoice was $1512.00 and I paid $440.00 for the engine and also another $110.00 for the start motor and harness. This motor is new and has never been run except for dyno purposes. So selling price is a steal at $1300.00 shipped OBO

Stock complete frame with 150F kick start motor is great shape. $400.00 SOLD SOLD SOLD

I have a Dave Miller Custom custom made CR85 frame modded for a crf100 motor. It is one of a kind and I had it made very specifically for Mini GP racing. The rearsets are moved 1" up and 1" back. It will come with a custom made exhaust by Dave Miller for the frame. It does have a subframe and triples with it as well as the motor mounts. It will include a crf100 complete bottom end. I was going to build an extremely lightweight gp F2 class legal race bike with takegawa 147 but as I stated I have no time and this project will just sit. It does have a stock CR85 shock with it. For extra $$ I can include a set of mint 85 forks with heavy springs. Price for custom frame with bottom end $1000.00 with forks $1400.00 I can send pics upon request. I did not take any of the frame yet.

Reger engineering upper and lower triple clamp kit for crf150f to run CR85 forks. Will include axle and spacers. $350.00 with the forks stated above $750.00 All prices are fair and firm.

There is other items. Please contact me at 484-948-8700.
Thanks,
Matt

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Frame is sold

All other items still avail. Contact for questions of interested. I have other items of interest not listed.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Will the Reger kit also work with the CRF230? I've seen on their website they've got it in a different category, but if it'll swap I may be interested in taking it off your hands.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Will make smokin deal on package deal. Race motor/dmc frame with exhaust and 100 bottom end/front end with reger triples/Penske triple adjust shock. 2500 firm takes all

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hi Matt, where are you located? 484 is a PA number I think? I'm in MD. I am interested in the suspension. What bike / frame is Penske shock designed for, and do you know if it fits anything else?

Thanks,
Travis

1 - 8 of 8 Posts