SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale: 2007 Aprilia SXV 5.5 - Bike only has 506 miles on it and 15.7 hours on the motor. Bought new at Martin Eurosports and set-up/derestricted correctly by 1 in 5 CERTIFIED SXV technician. Still under factory warranty. Proper motor/gearbox oil changes every 3 hours of use. Perfect condition.

$8500.00

Located in Reading, PA 19607

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
I think leftovers are only $8500-$9G's:headscrat

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is a true statement, but until you pay for freight, handling/derestriction and of course document fees, tax, registration an additional ~ $1300 is needed.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I can walk out the door at my dealer here in Houston with a brand new '08 SXV5.5 w/derestriction & a free helmet for $9100........so I can see his point.

Nice bike though.......how does it do on the highway for a 20-30 minute ride at 70-80mph?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Your ass will hurt and the motor will be screamin' a bit. If you plan to use it for that type of riding invest in another seat and gearing. Although, if you go with a smaller rear sprocket your chain slider will not last near as long...and going up with the front sprocket requires grinding the swingarm.

·
Registered
351 Posts
The Brady Bump!:laughingr Seriously, bump for a sweet bike and a good guy. Ive seen the bike in person and it is in PRISTINE condition.:thumbup:

·
Registered
82 Posts

Yeah sorry to tell you but martins had a left over 07 just a month ago for 7600 and change before taxes. Kevins a bit tuff on his prices:rolleyes:.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes, properly tagged and inspected in PA.

PS. Hey great story people, I really don't care how much these leftovers are going for so save your comments.

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
cant vouch for the bike although it looks pristine, what I can vouch for is its initial setup....Martins knows their stuff and its worth a couple bucks more just knowing it was setup properly... let the naysayers buy the superdiscounted at joe schmoes dealer....they will spend twice what they saved trying to sort it out later...:headshake

Bump for you:thumbup:

·
Registered
83 Posts
How bout if I get one brand new for 7600 and find a guy who can set it up properly and I still have a brand new bike. My two cents.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Any interest in a partial trade? I have a 1999 Service Honda CR500AF with 2 sets of wheels (Supermoto Talon/Excel 16.5" F 17" R, Dirt setup also) lighting coil, Baja kit, large tank, plus a spare polished CR250 frame with FL title.

I am located about an hour from you in Southern NJ.

Let me know. I can also be reached at [email protected]

·
Registered
21 Posts
Has your bike had all its updates done to it since all the problems were disovered with 07 bikes?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts