SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2006 KTM 560 SMR with title in hand and about 4000 street miles. Very clean and never raced with the following mods:
FMF Factory 4 titanium power bomb header & pipe
Aftermarket bigger gas tank
JD Jetting Jet Kit
Vapor Tachometer
Mich Pilot Powers
LED Blinkers
Cycra Probend Hand Guards
Renthal Fatbars
SDG Seat
Stock gas tank
Stock header & pipe
Stock seat
Stock front fork protectors

The headlight and taillight run on the engine, while the blinkers run on (2) model airplane rechargeable batteries under the seat. If I was keeping the bike I would change to a EXC stator to run all lights or wire it up to a battery. The only other thing that you might want to do is put on electric start. I like the kickstart. If you have anyother questions or want more pics, let me know.

Would like to sale local if possible.
Asking $5700 obo

·
Registered
15 Posts
What kind of tank is that? I just bought a 560 saturday and already want a tank. Thanks in advance. Might have a buddy interested in your bike also, he is going to look on here today at it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I bought the bike with it already on. I looked at the tank and couldn't find any numbers. I found some paperwork that said it is a IMS 3.1 gallon tank. I hope this helps.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No thanks. I have too many toys right now. I am trying to free up some space in the garage. I have 3 bikes and a four wheeler in it now.

·
Registered
833 Posts
$5000 and meet me halfway in GA area?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts