SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys
I am looking to get a replacement front rotor for my Supermoto set up on the BRP, I tried Motostrano to let me know what kind of pads I can fit in the level 1 kit they sold me back in 2017 and they didn’t bother to get me the info instead they send me to the web! after I got all the set up from them unbelievable but that’s the way life is.
So please if you guys can lead me where to get the new pads and front disc I will appreciated it.
I already try here in canada on the web I found fortnine so I will give them a call Monday and see but meantime I want to know what you guys are using on your set up.
My front disc is at 5 mm thickness and the min is 4.5 so I am almost there anyway

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
I got a set of talon xr wheels that i use on my Gas Gas ec 300. And i had trouble finding a sm rotor when i was mounting the wheels on the bike. I bought a warp 9 320mm brake disk for my husqvarna ec 450. And that warp 9 rotor fit almost perfectly on my talon xr front wheel.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I got a set of talon xr wheels that i use on my Gas Gas ec 300. And i had trouble finding a sm rotor when i was mounting the wheels on the bike. I bought a warp 9 320mm brake disk for my husqvarna ec 450. And that warp 9 rotor fit almost perfectly on my talon xr front wheel.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You right my rotor still good but I would like to get new pads but I can’t get them anywhere on the web, I even call Motostrano but looks like they didn’t bother to help me after I got all the set up from them! they sent me to find out on Supermoto junkie web site. What kind of service is that, anyway here is a picture of the front pads I am looking for.
If you know where to get them please let me know
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts