SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for a used brake caliper, hose, perch and lever for a newer model yamaha tw200.

does anyone know places in the san diego/la area that sells used parts...thanks

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
man i need a front brake...this thing wont stop. was takin this left turn today and the rear brake just wasnt slowin me down...had the left foot out already no time to try and downshift so i was scraping my boot on the ground trying to slow down like fred flinstone :laughingr

i rip the tw like hell at glamis totally sideways but on the street i still havnt found its limit. want to hit the track just to learn it ya know

see that new rear shock...$25 on ebay:thumbup:

got raped on the forks and front wheel but its cool money is gone now i cant wait to bust nose wheelies on this sucker

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
i took the bike to amago, flexed like crazy and the rear trail wing, which i think is the only remotely roadish tire available wouldn't stick much. it was still really fun, you just have to use all engine braking which i'm sure you've figured out.

problem could have been one fork missing half of it's oil :D

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey tony, caliper relocators are pretty easy to hack saw "machine". why not just buy the cheapest dirtbike caliper/mc combo you can find on ebay?
yeah not a bad idea....hell i bet the caliper on the tw200 is used on lots of bikes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts