SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all....
Well I have to say that I never thought the Supermoto bug would bite me this hard but it has.... I have been riding for many years both street and dirt.. infact guys at work are trying to get me into a 12 step motorcycle buyers plan.... Anyway. I am gearing up to hopefully do the April Sttars race and see how I can compare.... Starting at the bottom... I took my Aprilia RXV 450 and bought 17's for it... man what fun.... I was luck so i have a plate.... great time on Palomar and Mesa Grande.... Look it up if you are ever in the SD area. Well... Just wanted to say HI.. look forward to reading everyone posts.....

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
plated 450 go get um!!! rock on man i havnt raced much but if you want to hit the nightlife in sd send me a pm lets party

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I work fo the fire Dept. So I am pretty wide open... Going to put my new motor in my Duc. tomorrow and try to switch out my rims on the aprilia... Mon. afternoon could work out. But I am always up for a ride.. dirt...street... It is all good... PM if anyones wants to try and ride..

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
welcome...we can always use another San Diego rider.

and a fireman...it will make me feel better knowing there is a trained emergency respone person on hand should I ever find myself engulfed in that firey ball of glory.

you might know a few of the guys who ride with us at the closed olice course...they are fire guys too.

cya at the track.

SDMOTARD

1 - 10 of 10 Posts