SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need help getting pictures from my phone (android htc desire if knowing that helps) to the forum. If someone could tell me how to do that I would be forever grateful.:headscrat I really wanna play the riding game!!!

·
Premium Member
4,683 Posts
I need help getting pictures from my phone (android htc desire if knowing that helps) to the forum. If someone could tell me how to do that I would be forever grateful.:headscrat I really wanna play the riding game!!!
When you open your gallery, you have an option to "share" your photos. This oppens up a window with a few options: facebook, twitter, picasa, text, email, photobucket, etc. So you pick photobucket, picasa, or whichever site you want to create an account on and share photos. Then when you click one, it will start to upload. Once its uploaded, you will be given the option to view the photo on your picture account. view the links for it, and copy the IMG links. Then paste said IMG link in your SMJ reply box

·
Premium Member
4,683 Posts
I use photobucket, they have several links. One is direct, one is HTML, one is IMG and there's a 4th one too.
Copying the IMG link is easiest because it already has the IMG tags wrapped around the link. But if you just copy the link itself, you have to click the little icon (on the reply to thread page) that looks like a little picture, hover your mouse over it and it will say "Insert Image". This will wrap the
tags around it for you

·
Premium Member
4,683 Posts
Right now it has the URL tags around it. That automatically happens when you post a web address. So right now another option is just go in and change the "url" to "IMG"

I'll show you what I mean. To keep it from showing the link or picture, I'll delete the ending bracket so it stays a regular web address with (almost) completed tags around it
From this:
https://picasaweb.google.com/118035...wrong. Is there a direct address for the pic?

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
go to his link then right click/view image then copy the link from the address bar. Paste it in with some tags and you are good to go.

[img]https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-ILnTYJPsP0E/Tgbp5SieWeI/AAAAAAAAABs/kUQRNxYvPlw/s1024/IMAG0062.jpg

I actually use the photobucket app to upload pics. I have mine set to upload any pic I take as soon as I take it. So take pic, go hide somewhere, load up photobucket app, view photo, view links, copy

·
Premium Member
4,683 Posts
I actually use the photobucket app to upload pics. I have mine set to upload any pic I take as soon as I take it. So take pic, go hide somewhere, load up photobucket app, view photo, view links, copy link, load up smj riding game, hit reply, paste the image and hope I didn't get sniped.[/QUOTE]

This is the way I do it. Really efficient if you ask me :thumbup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts