SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Ryan dope video brother! PROPS:thumbup:
i should be on my Hysky for the next race=)

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
Another sweet vid Ryan. That water was looking nice, should have taken you up on your offer,next time.:D

Keep on Killin it!!

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Dont think I'll make the night race on the 30th but holler if you want to do a Road America practice session on of these weekends!!!
Ryan it not a nite race this year! its on sunday during the day! ill hit you up

·
Registered
109 Posts
:clap: Another enjoyable video, your editing is getting pretty stellar. I'm glad that you were able to use some of the on board video we shot. Keep em coming. :thumbup:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Great video!
:clap:

You can track and stunt. Well done sir. Now if only I could stunt....

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:clap: Another enjoyable video, your editing is getting pretty stellar. I'm glad that you were able to use some of the on board video we shot. Keep em coming. :thumbup:

For sure, ThanX again for following my slow ass around the track and not passing me too many times. Can't wait to get up there again with you and your brother once he is healed up! Just got to tune the husky so I can keep up a little better.

·
Registered
109 Posts
For sure, ThanX again for following my slow ass around the track and not passing me too many times. Can't wait to get up there again with you and your brother once he is healed up! Just got to tune the husky so I can keep up a little better.
Definitely, a tune some good slicks and a little suspension adjustment and you will be there. As we can see you have the talent. :burnout:

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
Definitely, a tune some good slicks and a little suspension adjustment and you will be there. As we can see you have the talent. :burnout:
+1 Kurt is right Ryan, you have the talent, just need to get a few things dialed in for the track. A good pair of slicks will do wonders. And a adjustment of that rear shock for some better rear end traction.
I'm getting close to ride time, a few more weeks and I'll be ready.:thumbup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts