1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Looks awesome dude! Nice job! I got the twin pipes on thanks again

·
Registered
206 Posts
Well the Husky is almost done here is a few quick sneek peek pictures, More to come.

stop by my site for vids and a blog FreestyleSupermoto.com
I don't get it. Why is there an "04" racing number if it's for stunting? No races going on in stunt shows. Also, I'm sorry, but I feel like that husky will never know the joys of fast corners or sumo track riding and that makes me sad. These bikes are engineered for speed, not tricks.

:headscrat

Maybe I'm just getting old. Anyway, it does look sharp. Nice build.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Ryan has completed few races and is making a great progress! Keep it up bro!:thumbup:

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
I don't get it. Why is there an "04" racing number if it's for stunting? No races going on in stunt shows. Also, I'm sorry, but I feel like that husky will never know the joys of fast corners or sumo track riding and that makes me sad. These bikes are engineered for speed, not tricks.

:headscrat

Maybe I'm just getting old. Anyway, it does look sharp. Nice build.
You should do a little research before typing.:hammer:

I have seen this bike with my own eyes, she's a beauty in it's own right. I have also seen Ryan ride at the track. He is probably faster than 80% of the SMJ members on here.
And to be able to go out and stunt and race is something else. It take's a lot of natural talent to do both, trust me.

Bike is sick.:bringiton

·
Registered
8 Posts
Sick!

Wow, sick bike you got there!:clap:
Nice riding too:D
Keep up the good work!:thumbup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts