SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone has any places that are out of sight and would like to meet up somewhere sometime let me know. Need to find a few places to go and screw off.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I'm moving down there later this summer, already talked to one guy that said the riding in the area sucked. Not to mention the wheelie police will fine your brakes off then take your license after that, so I was told.

·
Registered
376 Posts
I can confirm this. I lived down there for over 6 years and the riding is absolutely horrible for motards. Pensacola is going to be your best bet for riding. If you get a range pass for Eglin Reservation there are a ton of trails out there to ride and they are mostly all hard pack, so no problem for street tires. Best of luck.

·
Registered
326 Posts
We ride in panama city all the time. There's a few awesome spots for sumo riding. Check out the panhandle Florida riders thread

·
Registered
16 Posts
ya theres not much for riding in fort walton too many wheelie police. we ride niceville or destin to avoid them.. if you have time the panama city crew has a few killer spots.. in the last month ive seen like 4 new sm in town we need to get a group together and ride..

·
Registered
376 Posts
Yeah I used to live down here for 7 years. In town visiting a friend and was just looking for people to cruise around with while he was at work.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have a place here in crestview to ride. fun spot, and owner didnt mind me riding there last time

·
Registered
146 Posts
Should be moving down there, probably to Niceville, on the 20th. Hope there are at least a few sumo's around, just adds to the fun when you ride with others.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Just got down to Niceville tonight. Going to take me a week or two to get settled in and such then I'll be looking to do some riding.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I'm planning on riding for a couple hours today while the weather is good. Going to check out FWB since I haven't been there yet.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Anyone riding this weekend?

·
Registered
146 Posts
I've only been here a couple weeks and just did some sight seeing riding. Would like to find a good place with some twisties. I've got some family down in PCB and might try to get down that way this weekend if the weather is good.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I know of real twisty stuff in PC and with some light trails connected to it. I'm down for riding where ever though. Let me know man

1 - 17 of 17 Posts