For Sale Section Rules And Regulations. Must Read Before Posting
1. NO SPAM
2. YOU MUST POST YOUR LOCATION " BEST PLACE WOULD BE IN THE THREAD TITLE "
3. YOU MUST POST A PRICE. AUCTIONS ARE FOR EBAY. IF YOU DONT KNOW HOW MUCH YOU WANT TO SELL SOMETHING FOR, THEN YOU REALLY DONT WANT TO SELL IT.
4. DO NOT POST ITEMS FOR TRADE ONLY. IF YOU ARE NOT ASKING FOR CASH, YOU ARE NOT SELLING (post for Trade ads in the Wanted forum)
5. DO NOT POST WANTED ADS IN THE FOR SALE FORUM - THERE IS A WANTED FORUM FOR SUCH ADS.
6. NO DEALERS (unless you are a paying SMJ sponsor)
7. MUST BE MOTORCYCLE RELATED
8. PICTURES ARE NOT REQUIRED, BUT HELP A LOT
9. NO HECKLING. HECKLING IS ANY THING NOT DIRECTLY RELATED TO THE SALE -CONDITION, SPECIFIC LOCATION, PRICE OFFERS, ETC- IF YOUR NOT TRYING TO BUY THE ITEM OR FIND OUT MORE ABOUT IT THEN DON'T POST. NICE BIKE, TTT, AND GOOD LUCK POSTS ARE FINE.
10. YOU HAVE UP TO 90 DAYS TO EDIT ANY PART OF YOUR THREAD.
THESE RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND REVISION AS THE SITE GROWS. ANY POSTS NOT MEETING THESE VERY EASY GUIDE LINES WILL BE DELETED. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, SO DON'T CRY ABOUT IT WHEN IT HAPPENS.
When buying, selling or any other type of transaction through our Sales section please do so at your own risk.
Super Moto Junkies nor its owners or staff are in any way responsible for any transaction that may take place through the use of these section/s.