SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i took off the stupid reflectors off the fork tubes and on one side the apoxie had already set how do i go about getting it off. i have tried goof off and scrubbing but its not working?

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Fingernail that crap right off!

·
Registered
599 Posts
one of my fork reflector already fell off. I took the double sided tape off using a heat gun to soften up the glue. use your nails!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Yea, what they said. A heat gun, goo-gone, or a razor blade after the glue has soaked in goo gone for a few minutes.

Should come right off.

JOHN

·
Registered
69 Posts
Goof Off works instantly for any sticker residue, you can find it any where, usually in the paint area of the store.

·
Registered
713 Posts
rubbing alcohol. :thumbup:

·
Registered
720 Posts
goo-gone?
one of mine fell off
I didn't get rid of the other one yet as I didn't register my bike yet.

·
Registered
599 Posts
the double stick tape that KTM USA used is crap. so is their DOT blinker solution. I wonder if all the 'engineering' for the US DOT spec crap is done in ohio.

·
Registered
720 Posts
the double stick tape that KTM USA used is crap. so is their DOT blinker solution. I wonder if all the 'engineering' for the US DOT spec crap is done in ohio.
well, I think they used a shoddy tape for a good reason. 99% ofthe owners will remove the reflectors anyway, why make it hard for them?

·
Registered
335 Posts
hmmmm.... on day 2 of me owning it, one fell off on its own, when i got home i took the other one off. the glue or tape or whatever came off fairly easy for me.
+1

opened the garage door and they were laying on the floor.

:lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts