SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I’ve been searching different forums for a few weeks now on and off, trying to find some answers toward a build I am in the process of planning out a build and looking for my starting items. My main question is would I be able to use either ‘10-‘14/‘18-‘19 Crf250r or an ‘09-‘12-‘17-‘18 crf450r front forks including the triple clamp on an ‘02-‘07 cr125r? I’ve found information for using CRF450 forms of the same year as the 125 as well as some I for towards compatibly between years for the Crf250r/450’s but nothing really to answer my specific question. Any constructive responses/advice will be greatly appreciated as I’m having a hard time. I don’t want to start spending a good amount of money on incompatible parts.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just go to the all balls home page and search on there conversion page. There you wil find out if you can swap and what bearings you need to make it fit. Just put in your bike and see on the list if the forks you want(bike) is on the list. And compare the bearing sizes with your bile's bearing size.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts