SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Crazy, i saw that yesterday and thought about posting it. I'm guessing he has his foot on the throttle cables. Not as dumb as i've seen some americans do going down the freeway, i like the loaded tractor he passes at the end

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Would you like to buy a squishy? (insert Apu voice from Simpsons here) Did you see how all those other idiots were driving? That guy is a complete [email protected]!

It amazes me - damn near a 3rd world country, yet they have cell phones. I swear :headshake

·
Registered
954 Posts
Stupid? Completely! Gotta hand it to him though, took a set of brass balls and some skill to pull it off without getting himself killed!

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
i wouldnt do that crap on a desolate highway with nobody around.. how (or why) the hell would you do it with stupid a$$ drivers like those all around you... what a retard

·
Registered
52 Posts
i've actually done that, but not on the freeway going that fast, thats just retarded, i was just idleing along in the dirt, plus i looked up every 3 seconds. i was trying to find out where someone was.

so let the flaming begain i guess :lol:

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
That was nothing....I'm typing this on my laptop while I'm riding my tard right now. :bowdown::eek:
:thumbup: i wouldnt expect anything less!

·
Registered
527 Posts
Would you like to buy a squishy? (insert Apu voice from Simpsons here) Did you see how all those other idiots were driving? That guy is a complete [email protected]!

It amazes me - damn near a 3rd world country, yet they have cell phones. I swear :headshake
dude, what does being in a 3rd world country have to do with this? if he can afford a bike, I'm sure he can afford a cell phone...

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
My cousin's radio show just did a bit on texting... "I'm gonna duck the shiv out of you so hard... I'm gonna bum on your app".. lol

http://thesnp.podbean.com/feed

1 - 13 of 13 Posts