SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2007 Husqvarna sm610 847miles on the odometer, smog removal, speedzilla mirrors, k&n air filter, jet kit, custom led rear blinkers (clear), tag handlebars, stock header with arrow slip on. BE$T OFFER OVER $5500 TAKES IT. Bike is absolutely spotless...
Nick
[email protected]
:bike:

·
Registered
558 Posts
He is going to by a Aprilia :laughingr

Sorry had to say it.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Where are you located at? I'm a serious buyer, please email me with any pics or additional info you may have to [email protected]. Thanks!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sorry

sorry for the delay i havent been on the computer..

As far as pictures i only have 1 at the moment, but i will most certainly pull it out of the garage and take some pics and post em... ill try to do that tomorrow sometime, there really isnt any particular reason for the sale, ive always bought things and sold them not to long after i purchased them, my friends make fun of me for it,lol, i probably wouldn't even think about selling it if the weather was warmer and i could ride it, lol, but since it isnt and i have way to many toys and along with that too many bills, i dont mind selling it now...
:bike:

Im located in New York and im willing to meet anyone near by or ship the bike if the person is willing to fund it.. I think that is fair considering im selling a new bike for alot less then what it would cost to purchase with extras.

No i absolutely have no beef with the bike, never gave me a hint of a problem except for a broken clutch cable that i replaced with a barnett cable, from what i read and hear, that is a very common problem with these bikes, well im confident it will never happen again.. Bike is fast, fun, sharp looking, and turns alot of heads, please no lowballers or scam artists who want me to ship the bike somewhere and no wire transfers, im tired of being scammed, delt with that crap on ebay way to much, lol. Im going to now try to learn how to post some pics. please be patient.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
how do i post photos?

the only thing i see is attachments, but when i click it, it says you have no attachments, please help me out here. How do post a picture?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts