SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back on the block with this one.
2008 KTM 530 EXC-R, 2100 street miles, oil changes often, KTM hand gaurds, JD jet kit, upgraded Yuasa YTZ7S battery, modified muffler end cap, scotts steering damper MOUNT, EE muffler gaurd, Scorpion A/T tires, headlight bulb upgrade. Never off road, never down, Needs nothing, Perfect Condition. I also have the KTM 13L oversized fuel tank that can be included if the deal is right.

I will sell outright. Paid $8800 OTD before any of the mods. (Please feel free to make me an offer and remember the 2009 KTM 530's are going up $700!) or trade for something else up or down ($). NO HARLEYS, ATV's, dirt only bikes (yzf/crf/kx) or a hard core sportbikes (gsxr/r1/cbr/zx/998) but I am open to about everything else. Bike is located in Northern NJ

And please, to the seven fools who I know personally and thought it was a wonderful thing to comment endlessly on my last posting of this bike, please don't. It did not help.

pics taken at 1900 miles.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey i have to admit that you got a really nice bike there.Ive been looking for an SMR street legal bike and i see that you are willing to trade which is excellent! I have a 2001 cr250 that is really fast with all the extra mods on it!!Also im located in Mass so im not that far.Let me know thanks

·
Registered
222 Posts
Frank,

You want a dual sport, which I have; I want an SE, which the guy in NC has; and the guy in NC wants a 530, which you have.

Dare I say it? Maybe a 3 way? :lol:

Or I can swap with you & cash.

I'm positive the only one who needs to come up with money in all of this is me.

Edit: whoops- brain fade. Didn't you just get a 690E? If so, disregard.

Walter

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Update:
I changed out the Pirelli Scorpian tires for the original off-road tires that came with the bike. They have ZERO MILES and still have the nubs on them!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts