·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:bannana:18 MARCH UPDATE: BIKE IS FOR SALE AGAIN! :clap:
INITIAL DEAL FELL THROUGH.:nutkick:
EMAIL OR PM ME.
:thumbup:

For Sale: 2006 KTM 625 SMC, 4600 miles/144.3 hours, Babied since birth and Super clean, $4500

Extras: Upgraded front brake disc and rear sprocket, Upgraded KTM mirriors, re-jetted with JD Jet Kit, Trail Tech Vapor Tacometer/Speedo (added at 2147 miles), various bling, anodized pieces, and stickers for visual "enhancment."

Why selling: This is one of 4 motorcycles that I own. Since I'm a bit OCD and its in such great shape I tended not to ride it because I didn't want to get it dirty. I also have a 950 super enduro with supermoto wheels, as well as a 2005 625 SMC that I'm in the process of fixing up. Once I got the 950 I hardly ride any of my other bikes and finally came to the conclusion that this one needs to be let go to someone deserving and get the enjoyment she is willing to provide, plus I need to downsize my collection.

History: I am the second owner. The first owner babied this beyond belief. He bought it in 2007, still in the crate and kept it in his living room (along with a number of other bikes). It was... ahh... dare I say for his wife. Hence it was not riden hard at all and taken care of like their child. He was selling it so he could upgrade his wife to a Ducati. I bought it in Apr 2010 just before moving to OK in Jun 10. It only had about 4000 miles on it when I bought it. I have only put a couple of hundred miles on it in 22 months I have owned it due to a few reasons: it was crated for a few months during the the move to OK, I had an off-road motorcycle accident that kept me off motorcycles for 7 months, was away from home for 4 months due to work, no riding during then the winters of 2010 and 2011, and finally I bought the 950 which has monopolized all my riding time. I have still maintained its pristine condition (always inside and under a cover) and kept continuity of products used by the original owner as much as possible as availability permitted. Oil has been changed despite the inactivity and she was taken out for short rides regularly simply to get her warmed up and get some exercise and stay in shape.

Note: The exhaust is stock with opened up stock mufflers. THEY ARE NOT AKRAPOVIC. The original owner put only the stickers on.

I am willing to transport a reasonable distance and meet very serious buyers halfway if needed.

PLEASE send an email as well for any correspondence since I'm away on business and not able to reply as quickly to PMs:

[email protected]

·
Registered
114 Posts
Would you be willing to ship? I live outside of Washington DC and that is a seriously long drive. It would cost me more in gas and hotel rooms than to just ship it. Unless of course you wanted to meet in the middle somewhere. You probably don't want to do that. I just mapped it and it is right about 22 hours one way which would be 11 hours for each of us.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Not surprised - A bike that clean at that price will move fast - Hope it all goes well for ya man and congrats on the sale (hope I did not jinx it)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Anyone who buys this bike will be very happy. This is a great deal for a really clean bike. I would have bought this and saved the $450 shipping from PA to IA had it been listed a month earlier.
Make sure your license plate is bolted on with Locktite. Mine vibrated off and got lost on my first real ride the other day.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Stainmal, buy this bike..........NOW!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts