1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
pm sent;)

·
Registered
696 Posts
Mookie your wheels are worth more than you are asking.. I have built numerous set of wheels and it is never cheap... To all those out there that have never built anything or even paid an asking price, take a step back, do your research and understand that just because you dont have enough money, does not mean it is not worth it.. Sorry for the rant on your thread mookie I just happen to read 5 threads in a row with folks trying to butcher good prices....Bump

·
Registered
92 Posts
Trade you some 16's......haha.

Bump for a good price....170 a wheel? maybe for the crap on ebay....from m&m a set is 900.

·
Registered
647 Posts
If I wasn't already rollin on 12's, for that price you would have never even been able to post this add:thumbup:

Bump for a sweet deal, anyone looking for 12's for their 150R would be a fool not to take this deal:werd:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Mookie your wheels are worth more than you are asking.. I have built numerous set of wheels and it is never cheap... To all those out there that have never built anything or even paid an asking price, take a step back, do your research and understand that just because you dont have enough money, does not mean it is not worth it.. Sorry for the rant on your thread mookie I just happen to read 5 threads in a row with folks trying to butcher good prices....Bump
Didn't you try to buy a set of 17" for a CR85 about a year ago from me and say that $750 with rotors and tires was to much. Funny how you have changed your tune in the last year.

Sorry to highjack your thread Mookie, I just found his response very ironic. I have the Big EBC rotor kit on my 17's. Do you know if it would mount up and the 4 piston caliper would fit?

Thanks

Dan

·
Registered
91 Posts
I don't know where you guys get parts, but I just built two 2.50 rims, not 2.15 for 190 each. They are brand new with Rad spokes. I'll sell them at a profit if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Trade you some 16's......haha.

Bump for a good price....170 a wheel? maybe for the crap on ebay....from m&m a set is 900.

$900.00? Lay off the Meth pipe. They are 12" crappy cyclone rims. I got a bridge I'll sell ya. Or some Florida swamp land...Cheap

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I don't know where you guys get parts, but I just built two 2.50 rims, not 2.15 for 190 each. They are brand new with Rad spokes. I'll sell them at a profit if anyone is interested.
what brand rims and where did you get them?

so- you spent 380 on rims, spokes/nipples, hubs and had them trued/laced?

even IF you had the hubs already they do have value.
what is their replacement cost?

ya gotta add up ALL the parts when you come up with a cost.

·
Registered
890 Posts
I will take 100 sets!!! Oh, and I want Buchanan stainless spokes with Buchanan stainless nipples because the Rad spokes and nipples rip out after about 5 hours. Do you accept cash as a payment? Thanks, Cam

Front Spokes $76
Rear Spokes $76
2.50" x 12" front $114
2.50" x 12" rear $114
lace and true front FREE
lace and true rear FREE
front hub FREE
rear hub Free

:laughingr

1 - 20 of 34 Posts