SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm looking for new foot pegs since I tore mine up in a slide a while back. Problem is that no one but Fastway mentions theirs working on Huskies. Does anyone know if a specific KTM or Yammy or other brand/model/year pegs will fit? That would really open up a lot of options in the foot peg department. Surely the huskies aren't terribly different in shape or size that another's won't work?

In particular I'd like to get these: http://www.mooseracing.com/catalog.jsp?level1=1756&level2=1782&level3=1785&product_group_id=8203

Or the Pro Circuit titanium ones: http://www.procircuit.com/store/pc/viewCategories.asp?idCategory=130

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Lightspeed makes Ti ones for the Husq...but they are BIG $!

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
07'-08' Yamaha yzf 450 will fit. I rocking some Graves Yamaha TI pegs. :D

Thanks, to MXRider who told me they did.:thumbup:

·
Registered
3,117 Posts

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Great information, cause my footpegs are bent as hell haha :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Send me your taco'd pegs. Consider it "pay it forward" aka free. I repaired a thrashed peg on mine and looks good as new.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Send me your taco'd pegs. Consider it "pay it forward" aka free. I repaired a thrashed peg on mine and looks good as new.
There actually not to bad just noticeably bent, when I order new ones Ill PM you and send them. Might take me a while to get funds together for a nice new set of pegs though.

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
There actually not to bad just noticeably bent, when I order new ones Ill PM you and send them. Might take me a while to get funds together for a nice new set of pegs though.
Just torch 'em and knock 'em straight.:thumbup:

·
Registered
90 Posts
I've got a set of PivotPegz on mine. I love `em, especially when I'm off-road. They're wide and sticky, and they make it easier on my twice-broken ankle that has very little range of motion. They look good, too.

WoodsChick

1 - 13 of 13 Posts