SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 08' WR250X, the bike already had:FMF Powercore 4,Power Bomb,K&N filter,no air box cover, and a fuel injector from a Grizzly 700. I had to buy a FMF programmer EFI kit because the battery was replaced right before i bought it and it erased the maping. I have called FMF for their recomended settings and also tried tuning it myself no luck! Can anyone help me please??

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am also interested in any info on this as well. I'm getting ready to buy a wrx with similar mods tomorrow and will likely have to remap it myself with a power commander before too long.

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
no experience with the fmf, but there may be an o2 sensor setup for that programmer? i have the auto tune on my x and it adjusts the map every time i ride it. its great.

what i want to know is why you have a fuel injector off a grizzly 700? is it better or something? if it is, i wonder if one off a raptor 700 would be better?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The guy I bought the bike from told me that he was in Yamaha's mechanic school and his instructor had the same bike with the 700 injection and with all his other mods it was Dynoing around 38 hp so he copied everything his instructor had on his. So far everyone I have talk to from FMF to my local shop guys have told me to put the stock injection back in. I'm trying to prevent that but if I can't get it dialed in I'm going to have too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts