SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love the power bomb FMF header (S/S / Ti ) together with FMF blue anodised muffer to match with my 08 white w/ blue graphic DRZ400SM.
Could anyone told me the blue anodised muffer for RMZ450 fit the SM if I change the header to FMF power bomb at the same time ?
Minor modification is acceptable like to elimate the passenger peg, etc.
Hope someone can help me or any suggestion of exhaust system.
By the way, if I prefer a lower db muffer, a slip on only is a best choice or not ?

·
Registered
232 Posts
Don`t know about the RMZ muffler, but I modified a CRF450 FMF 4.1 blue titanium muffler to fit on my Muzzy mid pipe. Didn`t like the FMF mufflers for the DRZ so got the one I liked and made it work. Looks great, no leaks and tucks better than the Muzzy pipe. It is the 4.1 full open race pipe so its very loud, so much so that I have to wear earplugs. If you would like pics I could post them up.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Did anyone know whether I can use the FMF power bomb header togrther with Two Brothers slip on exhaust ?

·
Registered
232 Posts
Since all the different mid pipes have to route behind the frame in the same general area you could line them up to any slip on exhaust. It ofcource wouldnt be a direct fit, but with some cutting and fitting you could possibly make it work. The pipe diameters may be different as well, so some you may need some type of collar or clamp to join them. Anything is possible with patience and the right tools. If that fails, just use a big hammer! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts