SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Nearly brand new FMF 4.1 stainless pipe I bought for my 2006 WR450. I used it for <5 hours and it still looks like it just came out of the box. There's not even any black exhaust residue on the inside. The box it comes in says Titanium full kit but it's not, it's only the pipe (and mid-pipe) and it's stainless steel. Screw and spacer come with it.

$310 shipped

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't know if it will fit or not. I haven't really seen any definitive answer. There is power gains over a stock pipe for sure, but compared to other aftermarket pipes I'm not sure.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Curious why you are selling it? Perhaps you could post up some FMF part numbers so folks can check their applications. Spark arrester and quiet cones included?
Thanks

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sold my WR and got a Husky and I just moved. This pipe is practically new for a price a lot less than new!

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Not sure, how do the other parts from other years fit? If they generally fit I'd say there's a good chance it will, but I can't tell you for sure.

·
Registered
819 Posts
I'll vouch for this pipe, as i have the same but in carbon. Very good quality and performance gains!

Good luck with sale :thumbup:

·
Registered
445 Posts
Thanks for all the info... But just one more question. I plan on running an FMF power bomb on my 426f, I'm guessing it would fit (same manufacturer and all)?:headscrat

1 - 20 of 26 Posts