SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
I'm Down!

I'll be Down to ride the Flint/Grand Blanc area come spring!:thumbup: I did get pulled over by a Flint Township cop for mulitiple wheelies, late summer.:anim_peep: He let me go, but not sure I'll be so lucky next time...:wasntme: See you boys when spring has sprung!!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Whatever happened with your bike? Curt said it locked up the tranny or something at the rally.
Yea, blew my trans at the rally. Got new one tho, along with fresh piston n valves. All I need is my gasket kit, and she's going back together. I'll be ready fo sho!!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Cool deal. Glad you will be back together. Thanks god you didn't get a KTM, you saw first hand how those peices of sh!t break down. :lol:
I know what u mean, they're nice bikes until they mix coolant with the oil....wait*coughapriliacough*:rofl: I actually do need to make a decision for the 2015 season because the CRF is going back to dirt trim for good after this season. Good to see you trolling our threads man!:thumbup:
Oh, and sir, please keep your pants on...:lol:

·
Registered
122 Posts
No where near Flint but damn I am down to rock some Ready For The World like NOBODYS Business

Sorry, I see Flint and just wanna parachute pant and single white glove it while wearing a tuxedo shirt like a MUHFUGGAH
:Funny: U sure you're not around Flint? :lol: That'd be mad pimpish! :pimp: "MUHFUGGAH" :rofl: Classic!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts