SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
I'm Down!

I'll be Down to ride the Flint/Grand Blanc area come spring!:thumbup: I did get pulled over by a Flint Township cop for mulitiple wheelies, late summer.:anim_peep: He let me go, but not sure I'll be so lucky next time...:wasntme: See you boys when spring has sprung!!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Cool deal. Glad you will be back together. Thanks god you didn't get a KTM, you saw first hand how those peices of sh!t break down. :lol:
I know what u mean, they're nice bikes until they mix coolant with the oil....wait*coughapriliacough*:rofl: I actually do need to make a decision for the 2015 season because the CRF is going back to dirt trim for good after this season. Good to see you trolling our threads man!:thumbup:
Oh, and sir, please keep your pants on...:lol:

·
Registered
122 Posts
No where near Flint but damn I am down to rock some Ready For The World like NOBODYS Business

Sorry, I see Flint and just wanna parachute pant and single white glove it while wearing a tuxedo shirt like a MUHFUGGAH
:Funny: U sure you're not around Flint? :lol: That'd be mad pimpish! :pimp: "MUHFUGGAH" :rofl: Classic!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.