SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm from the flint area looking to find some supermoto riders in my area and maybe start up an annual ride, monthly, weekly or just once and awhile Flint has a downsized police force who's main focus is violent crime so a group of supermoto hooligans are free to roam the city

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Welcome. I live in grand blanc. There certainly isn't many of us around here. I ride with the Detroit area guys just to ride with some other sumos.

·
Registered
16 Posts
ride sunday

Where/when the meetup around here, looking to ride , anyone know who rides a newish ktm300 smoker pulled up to him 2 days ago was not real frendly

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Anybody trying to ride this weekend I'm kinda stuck in the flint area unless I can hitch a ride to Detroit with someone I'm down to ride Saturday or Sunday name a meet place and I'm there

·
Registered
16 Posts
weekend

looks like saturday would be a better day weather wise, I'm ready whenever later mornings are good! could see if and when detroit riders are meeting, I met up with them for a short ride in the highland area last time (good, cool group of guys)

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
My bike is in dirt trim right now and I have to work all weekend. Curt is at the rally. The rest I can't speak for.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I'm Down!

I'll be Down to ride the Flint/Grand Blanc area come spring!:thumbup: I did get pulled over by a Flint Township cop for mulitiple wheelies, late summer.:anim_peep: He let me go, but not sure I'll be so lucky next time...:wasntme: See you boys when spring has sprung!!

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
I'll be Down to ride the Flint/Grand Blanc area come spring!:thumbup: I did get pulled over by a Flint Township cop for mulitiple wheelies, late summer.:anim_peep: He let me go, but not sure I'll be so lucky next time...:wasntme: See you boys when spring has sprung!!
Whatever happened with your bike? Curt said it locked up the tranny or something at the rally.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Whatever happened with your bike? Curt said it locked up the tranny or something at the rally.
Yea, blew my trans at the rally. Got new one tho, along with fresh piston n valves. All I need is my gasket kit, and she's going back together. I'll be ready fo sho!!

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Cool deal. Glad you will be back together. Thanks god you didn't get a KTM, you saw first hand how those peices of sh!t break down. :lol:

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Cool deal. Glad you will be back together. Thanks god you didn't get a KTM, you saw first hand how those peices of sh!t break down. :lol:
Didn't you just buy a KTM? :headscrat

·
Registered
122 Posts
I know what u mean, they're nice bikes until they mix coolant with the oil....wait*coughapriliacough*:rofl: I actually do need to make a decision for the 2015 season because the CRF is going back to dirt trim for good after this season. Good to see you trolling our threads man!:thumbup:
Oh, and sir, please keep your pants on...:lol:

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
No where near Flint but damn I am down to rock some Ready For The World like NOBODYS Business

Sorry, I see Flint and just wanna parachute pant and single white glove it while wearing a tuxedo shirt like a MUHFUGGAH

·
Registered
122 Posts
No where near Flint but damn I am down to rock some Ready For The World like NOBODYS Business

Sorry, I see Flint and just wanna parachute pant and single white glove it while wearing a tuxedo shirt like a MUHFUGGAH
:Funny: U sure you're not around Flint? :lol: That'd be mad pimpish! :pimp: "MUHFUGGAH" :rofl: Classic!

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
:Funny: U sure you're not around Flint?
No but lived in "Plymouth" in the 70s and 80s (youth) and then the Mighty Mighty K-Zoo in the 90s (college) and know Flint all too well - Home of Terry Crewes as well (he played ball at my Univ)

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is a great post, usually i don?t post comments on blogs but I would like to say that this post really forced me to do so!

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Didn't you just buy a KTM? :headscrat
Yeah 3 years ago I bought the RC8R. Hopefully one of those new 1290 Super Dukes ends up in my garage this year. :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sumo meet 2016

Old post but DM me if any of yall want to meet up and ride the local genesee/ livingston county area. meet up on oct 29th 2016, halloween hooligan ride boys come on out and support the locals! ride on brothas:Funny::rofl::thumbup::D:bannana:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts