SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm from the flint area looking to find some supermoto riders in my area and maybe start up an annual ride, monthly, weekly or just once and awhile Flint has a downsized police force who's main focus is violent crime so a group of supermoto hooligans are free to roam the city

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Welcome. I live in grand blanc. There certainly isn't many of us around here. I ride with the Detroit area guys just to ride with some other sumos.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Anybody trying to ride this weekend I'm kinda stuck in the flint area unless I can hitch a ride to Detroit with someone I'm down to ride Saturday or Sunday name a meet place and I'm there

·
Registered
16 Posts
weekend

looks like saturday would be a better day weather wise, I'm ready whenever later mornings are good! could see if and when detroit riders are meeting, I met up with them for a short ride in the highland area last time (good, cool group of guys)

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
My bike is in dirt trim right now and I have to work all weekend. Curt is at the rally. The rest I can't speak for.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I'm Down!

I'll be Down to ride the Flint/Grand Blanc area come spring!:thumbup: I did get pulled over by a Flint Township cop for mulitiple wheelies, late summer.:anim_peep: He let me go, but not sure I'll be so lucky next time...:wasntme: See you boys when spring has sprung!!

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
I'll be Down to ride the Flint/Grand Blanc area come spring!:thumbup: I did get pulled over by a Flint Township cop for mulitiple wheelies, late summer.:anim_peep: He let me go, but not sure I'll be so lucky next time...:wasntme: See you boys when spring has sprung!!
Whatever happened with your bike? Curt said it locked up the tranny or something at the rally.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Cool deal. Glad you will be back together. Thanks god you didn't get a KTM, you saw first hand how those peices of sh!t break down. :lol:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Cool deal. Glad you will be back together. Thanks god you didn't get a KTM, you saw first hand how those peices of sh!t break down. :lol:
I know what u mean, they're nice bikes until they mix coolant with the oil....wait*coughapriliacough*:rofl: I actually do need to make a decision for the 2015 season because the CRF is going back to dirt trim for good after this season. Good to see you trolling our threads man!:thumbup:
Oh, and sir, please keep your pants on...:lol:

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
No where near Flint but damn I am down to rock some Ready For The World like NOBODYS Business

Sorry, I see Flint and just wanna parachute pant and single white glove it while wearing a tuxedo shirt like a MUHFUGGAH

·
Registered
122 Posts
No where near Flint but damn I am down to rock some Ready For The World like NOBODYS Business

Sorry, I see Flint and just wanna parachute pant and single white glove it while wearing a tuxedo shirt like a MUHFUGGAH
:Funny: U sure you're not around Flint? :lol: That'd be mad pimpish! :pimp: "MUHFUGGAH" :rofl: Classic!

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
:Funny: U sure you're not around Flint?
No but lived in "Plymouth" in the 70s and 80s (youth) and then the Mighty Mighty K-Zoo in the 90s (college) and know Flint all too well - Home of Terry Crewes as well (he played ball at my Univ)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sumo meet 2016

Old post but DM me if any of yall want to meet up and ride the local genesee/ livingston county area. meet up on oct 29th 2016, halloween hooligan ride boys come on out and support the locals! ride on brothas:Funny::rofl::thumbup::D:bannana:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts