SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first time i practice doing stoppies i get flat tire.i didnt think i hit the ground that hard bringing back tire down but i guess i did.pretty sure its the tube nothing in tire and wont take air at all.found a shut down factory ive been practicing in. i learned to do 2nd to 3rd wheelies which was kinda hard gotta keep throttle almost wide open no low end at all.right when i was having fun something breaks bullshitaki.:rant::damn:

·
Registered
111 Posts
:headscrat

I dont think coming down hard on a nose wheelie would pop the tire? Maybe it could I dont know but this just seems interesting. I put some of them down rather hard and the only thing that happens to me is the fuel pump stops picking up fuel (husky) and I look like a superetard at the stop sign.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i cant believe its flat either,ive put my pedal bike down harder idk.i just went and checked it better.when i push down i can hear/feel air coming out by the valve stem.gonna buy some spoons try to change myself.they want like $60 at least just to change the tube F that.is this an easy task with spoons i dont want to mess any thing up?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
found the problem

heres my tube must be a cheap one no name just numbers on it.small ass holes all it is could i just patch this or get a better tube?took me 20 minutes with two spoons from harbor freight.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
111 Posts
I would get a new tube...

I would even go as far as wiping out the tire inside...and instead of a rim strap I would use duct tape, and make sure everything is extremely clean :thumbup:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i was leaning that way dont feel like changing tubes all the time.my rim is 3.5 inches should i get a 3.5x17 tube because when i look them up it says order one size smaller than the tire idk?thanks for the tips once its on i wouldnt think it would need to be balanced. i remember a thread on balancing a little while back.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts