SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HAHA I couldn't stop scraping the peg so I had to learn to get off the bike a little so I could carry more corner speed and not scrape my pegs. I was scraping my pegs on almost evry corner.

·
Registered
121 Posts
anyone scrape peg without backin it in? the front end on that drz looks raked to shit. riding looks pretty good.
First time I did was on the street. Scared the crap out of me as I still needed more lean (I was being a dumbass and going too fast :laughingr ) and thought the bike was going to dig in for sure. My immediate, noob, reaction was right though, dug my left leg into the tank (I'm turning right) and kicked at the left peg to scoot my bum over off the edge of the seat, and popped my right leg out way in front of the wheel. Peg stopped scraping for a second with my ass hanging out in the wind, then started scraping again except I was turning quite a bit harder this time. Was most impressive to my friend behind me, but I had to pull over after that and get my heart out of my throat afterwards :) Woops.

Uh, save it for the track, right?

·
Registered
542 Posts
here's my father and i at the "horn", here he's leading down the front straight on his 950sm

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Looking good... after a while, it becomes a sick addicition... ha ha...

You will want to go to the track every week.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts