SuperMoto Junkie banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Fair enough. If you're willing to wait that long, go for it. Let us know how it pans out.
It's definitely option #1 right now. I wish I could find a nice 400+cc Sumo but considering the market around me, that bike may be my best bike, for the price.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Well, I want a bike that can also handle dual sport tasks, hence the 4 stroke preference.
Ehh, 2 strokes are my preference for dual sport as well. I have a 2009 Gas Gas EC300 Six Days. Best trail bike I've ever ridden, and I've ridden a lot of trail bikes. Hence why I bought one. Mine is completely stock, bought it off the old man... He loaned it to a Works KTM rider, and he was 3 seconds faster around his home practice circuit than he was on his Works KTM SX450F... He borrowed the bike for a few days while his mechanics set his bike up to ride like mine... Two strokes are truly an amazing bike... I prefer mine for street and Supermoto... I have a KDX200 Track bike Supermoto... Thats just my opinion tho... Just my $.02

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Ehh, 2 strokes are my preference for dual sport as well. I have a 2009 Gas Gas EC300 Six Days. Best trail bike I've ever ridden, and I've ridden a lot of trail bikes. Hence why I bought one. Mine is completely stock, bought it off the old man... He loaned it to a Works KTM rider, and he was 3 seconds faster around his home practice circuit than he was on his Works KTM SX450F... He borrowed the bike for a few days while his mechanics set his bike up to ride like mine... Two strokes are truly an amazing bike... I prefer mine for street and Supermoto... I have a KDX200 Track bike Supermoto... Thats just my opinion tho... Just my $.02
Well, I also want a bike capable of doing some ADV riding and a 2 stroke for trips longer than an hour aren't ideal.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts