SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
is your crf plated in nc? and if so is it a x or r? i have a crf450r that i would love to throw some 17's and lights on to get it on the street but i did not think it was possible here due to the inspections.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea it is a plated R but it come from Tennessee already plated.

·
Premium Member
1,323 Posts
Cool!! Damnit, now I want to go ride.

Hey Chris, try it on 960 next time. I found the 1080 res to be very restricted in size when doing motorcycle stuff. 960 gives a really big view.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Alrite id love to get a ride up. Im still playin with it il try that any ideas on other places to mount the camera on the bike?

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
I liked the swingarm mount, but it would have been nice if it stuck out just a little bit further so you could see more of the road ahead.

On one of the High Country rides T-Dog mounted a retractable pole on the back of his DR-Z an put the camera on that. It was an interesting perspective, especially since you couldn't see the pole in the video.

Velvetcows has mounted his camera on the inside of the radiator shroud. Gives a cool perspective on the front forks and wheel. The tip of the front fender looking back towards the rider is neat as well, just as long as it doesn't vibrate much.

·
Registered
454 Posts
I've mounted mine on the radiator shroud...then set it to snap a pic every 2 secs or you can grab screen caps from video

Facing rearward

Facing frontward

1 - 12 of 12 Posts