SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
finishs... what are finishs? :headscrat

I got Round 3 results sitting here on my computer since this past weekend, but i didnt get a chance to post it today so that's my fault.

As for RD4 and RD5 I haven't got them yet.

But does anyone know who the photographer was out there Sunday and/or when we will have pics from him that i can post on www.cosupermoto.com ?

(i still need to post Michael Hills from RD3/4 as well...sorry on that too)

·
Premium Member
4,683 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Bummed I couldn't make it this past weekend...had to take a buncha money from the Brewers instead. Will make the next two rounds. Can somebody go out and cut out all those weeds in the dirt? With as bad as it looks there is no way I can shoot out there for the next round...the photos will look like every class is asphalt only!

·
Premium Member
4,683 Posts
I don't actually do the Finishs, i just post them on the website. (which needs alot of of updating...)

The race organizers are the ones that get the Finishs compiled on pdf.

You need to move to Colorado though bro.
Me? I've thought about it.. can't afford it right now.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Are there any youth riders in your group yet? Im wanting to go uo to grand junction with my kids but want there to be someone for them to ride with. My oldest is on a 65 and can race with the beginner group but my youngest is on a 50. We can also bring up another ktm 50 mini adventure if someone has a kid that wants to ride. Thanks.

·
Registered
342 Posts
My son is coming around on his crf100. I don't really feel he's ready yet but he's dying to race. If there are some other, true beginner kids, I might be persuaded to let him at it.

·
Registered
348 Posts
My oldest justturned ten yesterday but has been doing sumo for about 3 years so he is getting fast. He normally can beat most begginner bike bikes on his 65. By youngest is 5 and he just started racing. I think a youth class on pavement only is great and safe for them. Ill have to run it by the misses to make sure we can go.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Got the ok to go. I've only riden that track once so is it open for practice on sat? Are we allowed to camp sat night?

·
Registered
292 Posts
They always let us camp out the night before.

Their schedule shows the Miata club having the track on Saturday so if the first race is any indication then we won't be able to get on the track but for an hour or two at the end of the day. Last time they tried to stiff me $40 for an hour and a half.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Come find me in the pits. #251 I have family in Silver City, NM and I've been thinking about hitting a race in Tucson early next year while I'm visiting them.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Finishs are updated and uploaded to the site. Round 4 is still missing, but i think someone just forgot to email it with the others...:nutkick:

http://cosupermoto.com/

Looks like ALOT of classes are as close as 5 points from 1st-3rd. But hey even if you aren't racing for a class championship, you should still show up and race bc it's a kick ass time!!! We might even have some new surprises in store this weekend....

I'll also be filming again this Sunday, so if you want to make my next awesome flick, you need to be at the track and not sitting at home!

This means you Roetsy.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Which direction do you run at grand junction? Hear in tucson we do supermoto clockwise and pavement only counter to keep it mixed up. My buddy lives over in moab and says that he will bring his yzf450 with knobbies to try it out.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts