SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes! Finally picked up my new drz400 sumo this past weekend and now I can't stop smiling. It's a yellow 2007 with 66xx miles, full fmf exhaust, sliders, thumper talk case guards and a few other goods. It's gonna need tires soon, any suggestions? It doesn't have a airbox lid, is that something I should be looking for? It doesn't really have a safe place for a tag, they had it zip tied to some subframe holes but it gets into the tire sometimes, I want to keep it tucked back in there if I can but away from tire contact. Show me some tag and tail light setups everyone!

·
Registered
446 Posts
Congrats, got any pics of your new ride?

I used the Edge tail light and plate holder from Forrest at Wheeling Cylcle supply and liked it.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Congrats on the pickup,I love my DRZ also..
As for the plate holder I have the edge2 taillight but I cutoff the plate mounts.
I mounted my plate on the battery box..

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a few pics, but I'm not sure if I can post from my phone without transferring to a desk top first??? Anyone post pics from a smart phone before lol? These bikes are so amazing! I can't wait to run it up the dragon once I get better tires. Oh I got another question, would a 39 mm fcr carb off of say a yamaha yfz450 quad work on this bike? Just a thought

·
Registered
132 Posts
I have a few pics, but I'm not sure if I can post from my phone without transferring to a desk top first??? Anyone post pics from a smart phone before lol? These bikes are so amazing! I can't wait to run it up the dragon once I get better tires. Oh I got another question, would a 39 mm fcr carb off of say a yamaha yfz450 quad work on this bike? Just a thought
There is an "manage attachments" option when you reply to a thread. Select it, then browse to wherever your pics are, and select the one you want. The only problem I've run into is that attachments are limited to something like 1meg, so you may have to scale/crop/resize/comress the pic first.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts