SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been searching for custom decals for my KTM forever. I have unique colors for a KTM (silver plastics with blue rims), so it was hard to find matching decals that will look good.

Well, I just found this place today:

www.motorbike-graphics.co.uk

I spoke with Daz via email, who was very helpful and responded very quickly. After discussing my color options, I ordered them right away. I bought a set of KTM Red Bull graphics. The best part is that they're affordable (about $71.00 for a huge set of decals - enough to cover 2 sets of plastics) AND he let me change all the colors around to exactly what I wanted at no additional charge. Every other place I've dealt with charged way more for their standard graphics and then added a huge fee for color changes or custom designs. I was told they will ship out before the end of the week.

As you can tell, I'm really excited about this place so far. I'll post a follow up once I get the decals and comment on their quality, etc. They look fantastic at the gallery secion of their website. Just thought I'd put a good word out for anyone looking for something a little different like I was :thumbup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts