SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else had this problem? With it coming on this early. I know KTMs are a little tempermental but? C'mon.:rant:

·
Registered
546 Posts
i had a problem with my 690 and the light NEVER came on. take it to the dealer and have them hook it up to the computer. it'll tell all.

does it seem to run fine?
Did you clear the codes like it says to do at 621 miles? I wonder if my local dealer can do that, even though they don't sell KTMs...

·
Registered
728 Posts
Did you clear the codes like it says to do at 621 miles? I wonder if my local dealer can do that, even though they don't sell KTMs...
we had my bike hooked up to the computer a few times and it never had any codes saved. the computer never knew there was a problem.

and only a KTM dealer that has the diagnostic tool can do it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
During the initial start up it started flashing. So I decided to take it for a spin around the block and as soon as I popped it into 1st the FI light just stayed lit, but it seemed to run fine.

·
Registered
42 Posts
The fi light will only flash codes while in neutral or just after the boot up cycle... Wait until after the boot up cycle and count the flashes, look in the book and match up the code...

·
Registered
71 Posts
How many flashes? Mine came on after the first time I put gas in. 8 flashes. Hasn't gone away after 1000 miles. Throttle also hangs around 2k frequently when pulling the clutch in and coasting to a stop.

08 690 Duke, for the record...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The fi light will only flash codes while in neutral or just after the boot up cycle... Wait until after the boot up cycle and count the flashes, look in the book and match up the code...
Cool, thanks. Apparently the input signal from my throttle grip sensor is either too low/high.:thumbup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts