SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never thought I would do this, but I have come across an amazing deal on a Yamaha Roadstar Warrior - however, I would have to part with my supermoto to get it. Just wanting to see if there is interest in it.

Here's the details of my bike:

-'04 Yamaha WR450F, clean Texas title - plated and ready to go
-Leo Vince full titanium exhaust
-Black Excel rims / silver Talon hubs w/ Contiforce SM's
-Moto-Master 320mm Flame front rotor with Moto-Master caliper
-Rear wave rotor
-Not yet installed: slightly used STM slipper clutch w/ brand new Moose Racing clutch plates
-Acerbis handguards already on bike, plus another NIB spare set
-Service manual
-Oil filter

I've had this bike for almost a year now, but due to moving and a hectic job schedule, I have only maybe put 150 miles tops on it since I got it. Hell, when I bought it off the guy, the rims still had the stickers and the tires still had titties on them. So overall, this bike has really had very little ride time.

Like I said, this is not completely for sale yet. I was thinking about asking around $5500 for it.

If anybody has any interest or comments on my pricing (in line or out of line), please post up. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Thanks!

Paul

·
Registered
464 Posts
PM sent!

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry, I forgot to mention that this bike is located in Ft. Worth, TX.

Thanks!

·
Registered
85 Posts
if you search through the for sale section, you'll find a couple of similar bikes that have sold for $2500-4000. Yours looks clean....I'd expect $4000-4500 for it.

·
Registered
33 Posts
would ya be interested in tradin for a sport bike

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry, but don't need another sportbike as I already have a 50th Anniversary R1, but thanks anyways.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Let's Make a DEAL!!!

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, bike is off the market. I have decided not to sell it due to that I just don't think I can bear to part with it...it's just too much fun. I appreciate those that expressed interest and wish you the best of luck in finding a bike.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Resurrecting my original thread. I'm not paying to re-list my bike, so here we go.

Honestly, I'm at a point right now that I have some other priorities that I need to take care of rather than the supermoto.

So, the bike is officially back up for sale. Since the last time I listed it, I have added the following:

-Applied Racing top triple clamp - anodized blue w/ Pro Taper Henry Reed Bars w/ Renthal diamond grips

-Boyeson Quick Shot

Feel free to call me at 817-903-1174, send me a PM, or e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks!

·
Registered
375 Posts
Very nice WR! Good luck with the sell!

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks man, I appreciate it!

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Weekly bump

·
Registered
7 Posts
I live in colorado but I'm interested, any idea on shipping costs/are you willing to?

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I live in colorado but I'm interested, any idea on shipping costs/are you willing to?
Willing to ship if you're willing to pay for it.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Don't think this deal is gonna happen due to distance. Bike still for sale.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts