SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Talking to Lee last night, we are going to be the side show with the Metal Mullisha again at the redmond fairgrounds on feb 9 and 10 (that's redmond OR).

It's a polished concrete surface with walls and other objects.. but it's a ton of fun. I can't wait to do it again.

It's an invite only deal since there is only room for roughly 10-15 people. I as recall there was no entry fee, and there was a small purse to be won. Each night is a seperate race and you get plenty of play time during the day.

Myself, Lowside are going. Mark R is going as well (I think). Anybody else want on the list?

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Can we make it 17's only?

Patrick
CycleBuy Bob
Kevin KMAC
Tanner
Plammer
The Canadian eh? (Brian)

·
Registered
365 Posts
Hell yeah, I'm going. I've heard about how fun this event was way too many times this past year to not go.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Hells yea!!! I'm up for some MILF too!

That was a fun weekend, but I think I actually had more fun riding the hills with Bob. there's some good riding out there, you guys should consider taking two bikes, or you dirt wheels too.

-KM

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
pcassidy said:
hmmmm, it looked awful short
Think of a soccer field with 4 tanks, a cement mixer truck a couple of freestyle jumps and landing ramps, 4 foot concrete walls around the outside of the field and the whole thing is made of polished concrete so it is almost immpossible to ride on, you have a little idea of what it was like.

It was HUGE amounts of fun! It wasn't really supermoto, but more like SUPERMOTO EXTREME INDOORS SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!!!!!!! It was just a show for the crowd and it was cool.

Ron and I hung out upstairs for awhile and signed autographs and where mobbed by kids as we ate dinner, it was the closest thing to being a rock star as I will ever get. We should print up some baseball type cards like Kevin has and pass them out.

We also need to invite the local guys, Snowhawk Jockey, Gary and Bend euro Moto.

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I've got a bit more info to email out about it. Long and short of it, you are already signed up. You'll have to buy a wrist band at the gate on that friday. I believe it's $10.

The biggest change from last year is due to the number of riders, they are asking that all non riders leave the "pit" area as the show is about to begin.
Oh yeah, there won't be a giant gas truck in the pit area either.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
pcassidy said:
I'm out... it is certain that I will be tied up for my birthday weekend.
:poo: :eek:

Just some things I am not sure I need to know about.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts