SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
That's why i don't mess around with high wheelies when i'm group riding. It does something to you, that dang testosterone.

sad day...:headshake

·
Registered
836 Posts
That sucks ballz! But good vid. " let's see that in instant replay!"

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Ouch -
what brand of gloves is the rider wearing?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Well, if he wanted to put on a show he accomplished that. I can almost feel that awful feeling right before ass meets pavement.

I agree with Ultimate Fighter to an extent. I'll act foolish with my boys around, but showing off for a crowd is setting yourself up for disaster. The fame of pulling it off is not worth the risk of embarrassment you will feel when you limp off the road with a busted bike. The extra adrenaline running in your blood does not help with anything other than the pain of eating pavement.

Looks like the guy escaped without any broken bones. His pride will heal with time.

·
Registered
9,329 Posts
Looks like jeans and dirt gloves to me. Glad he was OK, and more happy the title was misleading.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Footbrake much :headshake

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Noticed that too. I don't think he was very experienced. If you have to use power to keep it up versus using your balance point then it's only a matter of time.
+1
The whole time I was just thinking

1. Your an idiot
2. That was clearly avoidable

Must still be learning, because he had PLENTY of time to stop that from happening. It rocked past balance point and instead of hitting the brakes he just gave it more gas for some reason. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

This belongs in squid spotting

1 - 12 of 12 Posts