SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This bike is a factory prepped true SMRR frame w/ Adjustable steering head. Factory prepped engine with Husky race head ( ported and polished ),factory race cams - race springs and collars, Lightened engine internals, Overbored to 39mm carb,Vortex Adj. ignition, Factory Husky Hi-comp piston, STM slipper clutch with a very good 6 speed gearbox. This bike has a one off FMF built TI-exhaust system built to Factory engine builders specs. Suspension is AMA spec. Factory Marzochi and Ohlins rear shock. Brake System and clutch master are all Beringer. 16.5 front rim and wide 17" rear with AMA Dunlop slicks. This is a AMA prepped and maintained racebike that has won may poles and podium finshes. This bike was raced by Adam Cini and Xavier Bellerophon and has lead several AMA pro races. I have too many bikes with a growing family and not enough time to ride. This bike also comes with a brand new Dunlop slick for rear and Husky 310 big bore kit if new owner so desires ( depending on class rules ). $5500.00 obo. Bike is located in midwest near Milwaukee / Chicago area. Contact via SMJ or call 1-920-731-6677 daytime for additional info. Ask for Jim. Serious inquiries only please. Will e-mail pics upon request. Posted many times before but for some reason unable to attach my pics even reduced to 264KB.

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
sounds like a nice ride, use photobucket and upload them from there. good luck with the sale

·
Premium Member
4,683 Posts
If you email them to me Ill post them up for you.

[email protected]

Thought I saw your bike on your previous posts. nevermind. This is a 250 then Im guessing since you mention a 39mm carb and a 300 kit? Didnt Bellerophon race this for GP cycles?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Husky race bike

Yes sir,

This is a 250 and this is the bike raced by GP cycles. I will post some pics tonight when time allows.

Thanks Guys.
Jk108

·
Registered
366 Posts
thats a bad ass bike...

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
bump Jim always has really trick bikes!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts