SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so these last few days ive been workin on a dual exhaust set up for my klx 110. finally got it all together except i need to make some end caps. i made my own baffles with packing. its gonna be real nice when its done!!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha, yea, ill take some more here in a minute. all i have is a cell phone to take pics with. gimme a few and ill throw some up.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
stupid camera phone isnt takin good pics. ill get my reg camera fixed up and take some pics later.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
heres another shot of it on the left side. welds are gonna be ground down and then the cans will be wrapped in thick 3m carbon fiber sticker sheets. as for a vid, its a miracle i can get a pic to upload! i dunno about putting a vid on. once i get it all buttoned up and put my end caps on, which i made yesterday, ill see if i cant figure out how to put a vid up on here. right now with no baffles in it sounds kinda ridiculous! its louder than heck but not the typical aftermarket exhaust loud. once i put my end caps on with the baffles attached hopefully itll sound better and more like a thumper rather than a wicked go cart! haha

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
heres the end caps. theyre actually spray can tops. i know it seems like backyard engineering, but thats kinda why i think it looks cool. the baffles are wrapped in packing and attached to the end caps. once i get this thing fully done and jetting worked out id like to start building these things for others. ill be building more experimental pipes soon just to play with because i love fabbing up stuff for my 110.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks dude! yea, it kinda is backyard engineering with them on it, but its def got a good sound to it now. i like it just for that reason.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts