SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My drz has a full yosh and the other day I removed the spark arrestor and I think it made the bike sound better. Will this make the bike run any more lean, the previous owner changed a few things in the carb, moved a needle or pin up or something??, to help compensate for the exhaust but that is all, I can feel a flat spot in the mid range but nothing else on the low or top end.

Long story short, will I run it to lean or burn anything up if I remove the spark arrestor?

·
Registered
80 Posts
My drz has a full yosh and the other day I removed the spark arrestor and I think it made the bike sound better. Will this make the bike run any more lean, the previous owner changed a few things in the carb, moved a needle or pin up or something??, to help compensate for the exhaust but that is all, I can feel a flat spot in the mid range but nothing else on the low or top end.

Long story short, will I run it to lean or burn anything up if I remove the spark arrestor?
Probably will only ending up burning the entire forest you just rode through :rofl:

·
Registered
30 Posts

I don't have my spark arrestor in and haven't had any problems.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts