SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a 2009 KLX250sf, and im just curious what Slip-On exhaust is best for this bike. Im not really all that worried about power, but i do want to make it loud, the stock exhaust isnt enjoyable at all. I've done some looking around on the internet as to what is available for this bike, i've found a Two Brothers slip on and an FMF powercore4 slip on. So basically im going to come out and say it, i want my bike to be LOUD.. Ive watched several Youtube videos for examples but they really do no justice. Please give me your opinions about what is best and how i can make this bike as loud as possible.
Thanks alot -
Jaret

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
There is a ton of information about your bike here http://www.supermotojunkie.com/forumdisplay.php?38-Kawasaki . If you can't find the information you need by simply browsing, use the search tool to find threads that have covered this topic in the past. Still can't find the info? Copy and paste your original question in a new thread over there and you'll get way more response than you will in the Intro section.

Welcome to SMJ!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts