SuperMoto Junkie banner

281 - 295 of 295 Posts

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
will the dubya, talon set up for the wr450 (2012-2015 model years) allow the use of the speedo drive on the front hub with no modification, so the speedo works? Ski

·
Registered
1 Posts
EBC 320mm brake rotor xr

Hi guys I'm chasing a 320mm front brake rotor for my xr350 1985 sm conversion I believe up to 1988 xr600 will be the same would you guys have anything I can't find any clear answers on the rotor I need

·
Registered
5 Posts
Is there a significant difference between the spoked wheel options? How does DNA compare to Warp 9 to Excel and Dubya, etc. are some made in China vs Europe or the states?

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #292
Is there a significant difference between the spoked wheel options? How does DNA compare to Warp 9 to Excel and Dubya, etc. are some made in China vs Europe or the states?
Each has different machining differences and spoke sizes. Excel would be of the higher quality and you'll see it in a wheel that retains it's finish and integrity better of the years.

Joe

·
Registered
10 Posts
Wheel for my supermoto !?

Hey there, I have a question for you...
Just bought a 2017 701 supermoto... Want some 19" for the front wheel. Can you guys make one for me??
Why is that a 21" wheel will not fit the supermoto??
Thanks
David

QUOTE=motostrano;1249793]We've got a lot of wheels in stock ready to ship NOW. Just poking around the shop here, we have the following in stock no waiting on aisle SUPERMOTO for these wheels:

Marchesini DRZ400
Excel/Talon - Honda CRF, Honda XR, Yamaha, RMZ
Warp 9, Honda XR, Suzuki DR650, Yamaha
DNA Honda CRF, RMZ450.

Also- great inventory right now on all Moto-Master race and street brake set-ups.

Good deals.[/QUOTE]

·
Read Only
1,275 Posts
As mentioned elsewhere.

The geometry of the 21” wheel means that clearance between the large caliper, and the spokes is usually the issue. (Very close on most 19” builds, negative clearance on 21” wheels)
Apparently, it might be possible with the rim offset during lacing the wheel up. Might. (If you don’t mind your front and rear wheels not being inline that is. Apparently not a huge deal. Apparently.):D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Looking to pick up a pair of the Marchesinis GOLD soon for my WR250x
FRONT 3.50x17
REAR 4.25X17

I shouldn't have any mounting problems? They are a perfect fit?

Additionally what is the weight of these wheels?

281 - 295 of 295 Posts