SuperMoto Junkie banner

241 - 260 of 295 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
thanks motostrano, i received your wheels this week and i already put they in my bike :)

i recommend motostrano :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Joe, I might be getting back into the sport, found a former litz ama bike with one marchesini and one excel talon set up. I NEED to find a rear 5" marchesini for the kx450f. can you point me in a direction to find one. thank you for your support, past and present. Ski (eric in Michigan).

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #255
Joe, I might be getting back into the sport, found a former litz ama bike with one marchesini and one excel talon set up. I NEED to find a rear 5" marchesini for the kx450f. can you point me in a direction to find one. thank you for your support, past and present. Ski (eric in Michigan).
Hi Eric

We can get them. They just take for ever to actually get. 3-4 months is the wait usually for Marchesini.

Joe

·
Registered
56 Posts
Can you guys still get Marchesini wheels? I see they are no longer listed on your website in the motard wheel section...Im looking to order a set for my 2015 YZ 450F 17x3.5 front and 17x5.00 rear. I see that you told another gentleman on here it could take a few months but I am quite alright with that and ready to order a set! Ive been looking everywhere and cant seem to find anyone to order them throug. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you in advance

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #258
Hi Mike

Yes we can get them.

I would advise you to edit your post though and remove your phone and email on a public forum like this. Lots of spammers!

Frank here will call you on Monday and go over the details.

Joe

·
Registered
355 Posts
Hi Mike

Yes we can get them.

I would advise you to edit your post though and remove your phone and email on a public forum like this. Lots of spammers!

Frank here will call you on Monday and go over the details.

Joe
Hi Joe,

I'm looking for some top name wheels for a Husky 501 or KTM 500EXC. How long are current orders for colored wheels eight now?

If I skipped colored wheels and just got with colored spokes, nips, rim, etc how much time would I save? I'm making a sumo with all white plastics with green and black graphics.
Any suggestions on what color pattern to use on the wheels?

Thanks.

241 - 260 of 295 Posts