SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wondering if anyone from the CO scene is going to EK days in Butte, MT? I know its right between two IMI rounds... But its worth the long haul!
For those who don't know:
supermotojunkie.com/showthread.php?117164-Evel-Knievel-Days-details

·
Registered
235 Posts
You guys should common up 3500 Open bike purse, 1500 Open quad purse and last year we only had two quads show up. Sayers is going to flip 130 feet over the tavern we had short track infront of last year on Saturday night. Lots of riding time and the town treats you like a rockstar and you can ride your dirt bike anywhere you want intown and the cops are good with it.:bannana::bannana:

·
Registered
235 Posts
Sorry no, although we had some of the best doing it there last year. there was not enough to make it work out for this year. Hpefully we get a decent turnout again this year for SM or it might be on the chopping block next year. So if at all possible come on out and have a blast.

·
Premium Member
4,683 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Great racing this weekend!:clap: Ok who is still got the bug and going to EK days?!?:bannana:

·
Premium Member
4,683 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Thinking of going up on wed. Hope to be there for the thursday practice. I am told there is camping in the pit area. Sound like lots of fun.

·
Premium Member
4,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm leaving Thursday morning so I can get there for plenty of practice. I think I read about the camping too. Supposed to be a field right by the pits. Can't remember where they were talking about tho.

Is this your first time? EK days is a hell of a time!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts