SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
today i put another call into KTM USA's parts department about the euro tail pieces. i got a call back saying they are putting the numbers in their system and they should be available within a couple weeks. so everybody hold off ordering it from over seas.

list price on the plastic tail piece is going to be $24.50 and the light is going to be $66.50.

very good new!! :) :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
today i put another call into KTM USA's parts department about the euro tail pieces. i got a call back saying they are putting the numbers in their system and they should be available within a couple weeks. so everybody hold off ordering it from over seas.

list price on the plastic tail piece is going to be $24.50 and the light is going to be $66.50.

very good new!! :) :)

So is this the way they are going to make the war. repair?

·
Registered
599 Posts
awesome but we should get a big discount since the signals are melting.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I'm going to remove the rear plastic graphics, the front and rear signals, rear brake light, and the mirrors tomorrow! I like the clean bike look. Hopefully I get the euro rear brake light from a uk member or I will be riding without a rear brake until we can order the euro rear brake. I will post pictures once I'm done cleaning up the bike! Forgot to mention that when I came back from riding the rear signal that was melting popped open and is now just hanging from the back...lol I was going to remove my signals anyway whether they melted or not!!!

·
Registered
102 Posts
If anybody gets any official part numbers for this, could you please post it here?

I'd love to swap my taillight section for the Euro version.

Thanks,
JOHN

·
Registered
102 Posts
Well then........hook me (us) up!

I have that other part number for the "Number Plate Carrier Top" 76508016000, but I hear that's no longer a good item #???

I need the numbers for that piece and the light.

Whacha got Jason? :rant:

JOHN

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well then........hook me (us) up!

I have that other part number for the "Number Plate Carrier Top" 76508016000, but I hear that's no longer a good item #???

I need the numbers for that piece and the light.

Whacha got Jason? :rant:

JOHN
76508016000 is the top piece number carrier thingy

76514040000 is the led tail light

they will be available to order shortly. they told me they would be good #'s in the U.S. on the dealer site beginning of this week. and that they would have them in stock within a couple weeks.

i will keep everybody informed.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yea i don't know what it is but she's poppin a lot on decel(it always did but now more than ever), and keeps stalling at idle. i let her cool off and just started her up and let it try to idle and it ran for maybe a minute then died again.

·
Registered
340 Posts
mcjasonb, I removed everything from the tail section!! So, I don't have a brake light, turn signals and license plate holder. It looks like a dirt bike now nice and clean in the back. I'm waiting for just the euro brake light with no license plate holder and turn signals. Which part # do I use for just the euro brake light and do I have to use the stock bracket that holds the light or does the euro brake light come with its own bracket? Thanks

·
Registered
33 Posts
you need both pieces i listed in an earlier post.

I just called my KTM dealer in Massachusetts and gave him the two part part numbers you provided (thank you for that) but he indicated availiability dates were not listed so he's uncertain when they'll be in.

I had also ordered an Ankrapovic Titanium Slip-On exhaust but the titanium header pipe arrived instead. The header pipe sells for $840.00 (ouch) and the slip-on is in the same neighborhood and won't be available until the end of July.

Rick

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I just called my KTM dealer in Massachusetts and gave him the two part part numbers you provided (thank you for that) but he indicated availiability dates were not listed so he's uncertain when they'll be in.

I had also ordered an Ankrapovic Titanium Slip-On exhaust but the titanium header pipe arrived instead. The header pipe sells for $840.00 (ouch) and the slip-on is in the same neighborhood and won't be available until the end of July.

Rick
ktm told me a couple weeks... maybe 3 weeks tops.

yea the akra exhaust costs waaaaaayyy to much.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts